Pay online today
It's really quick and easy to pay your rent securely online, view your balance, recent charges and payments.
Don't have an account yet?
Sign up for My DC. It's safe and secure and it only takes a few minutes. My DC also lets you:
- request a repair – and choose an appointment that suits you
- change your repair appointment.
If you pay using online banking, in a branch or by standing order, make sure you use your rent reference number so your payment goes into your account without delay.
When is my rent due?
Your rent is due to be paid on the 1st of each month and is paid in advance. If you decide to pay your rent weekly or fortnightly you must pay so that by the 1st of the month the full rent is paid.
Our rent calendar shows you when rent is due.
What does my rent pay for?
Rent allows us to keep improving homes, communities and the lives of our tenants. This includes:
- a quality repairs service
- new heating, insulation work, kitchens, bathrooms, windows, roofs and doors
- the environmental services and improvements around your home
- a 24-hour, seven days a week, customer service centre
- expert money, welfare and fuel advice to help you make the most of your money
- helping people into work, education and training.