About Wheatley Group
We’re part of Wheatley Group – Scotland’s leading housing, care and property-management group.
Wheatley provides homes and services to over 200,000 people in 17 local authority areas across Central Scotland.
More about Wheatley Group
Wheatley Group is named after John Wheatley, the Glasgow MP who became known as the father of social housing.
All parts of the Group are firmly rooted in their local communities. However, by joining forces, our partner organisations are delivering much more for their customers than they could on their own.
And, by using our combined size and scale, we are contributing to improving housing, care and regeneration at a national level.
Which organisations make up Wheatley Group?
- GHA - Scotland's largest social landlord, with 40,000 affordable homes in Glasgow;
- Dunedin Canmore - with 5200 homes in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife;
- Cube Housing Association - with more than 3500 homes across West of Scotland;
- Loretto Housing - with 1200 affordable homes in the central belt;
- West Lothian Housing Partnership - with almost 400 affordable homes;
- Barony Housing Association - which has 360 affordable homes and provides care and support to over 700 people in Central Scotland;
- Loretto Care - which provides care and support to 2800 people every month across Scotland;
- YourPlace Property Management - Scotland’s “Feel Good Factor”, providing services to almost 29,500 customers;
- Lowther Homes - which manages a growing portfolio of over 1400 mid and full-market apartments;
- Wheatley Solutions - where 501 staff work to provide a range of internal support services to the Group’s partner organisations
- Wheatley Foundation - which invests over £3million annually on improving the life opportunities of disadvantaged people in Wheatley’s communities; and
- City Building (Glasgow)
which is jointly owned by Wheatley and Glasgow City Council and provides repairs and maintenance services.