About Wheatley Group
We’re part of Wheatley Group – Scotland’s leading housing, care and property-management group.
Wheatley provides homes and services to over 200,000 people in 17 local authority areas across Central Scotland.
More about Wheatley Group
Wheatley Group is named after John Wheatley, the Glasgow MP who became known as the father of social housing.
All parts of the Group are firmly rooted in their local communities. However, by joining forces, our partner organisations are delivering much more for their customers than they could on their own.
And, by using our combined size and scale, we are contributing to improving housing, care and regeneration at a national level.
Which organisations make up Wheatley Group?
- GHA - Scotland’s largest social landlord, with almost 40,000 affordable homes in Glasgow;
- Dunedin Canmore - with around 5500 homes in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife;
- Cube Housing Association - with more than 3500 homes across West of Scotland;
- Loretto Housing - with 1300 affordable homes in the central belt;
- West Lothian Housing Partnership - with around 400 affordable homes;
- Barony Housing Association - which has more than 360 affordable homes and provides care and support to around 700 people in Central Scotland;
- Loretto Care - which provides care and support to around 3000 people every week across Scotland;
- YourPlace Property Management - Scotland's “Feel Good Factor” provides services to almost 30,000 customers across the country;
- Lowther Homes - which owns and manages a growing portfolio of over 1600 mid and full-market apartments;
- Wheatley Solutions - where 500 staff work to provide internal support services to the Group’s partner organisations;
- Wheatley Foundation - which invests over £3million annually on improving the life opportunities of disadvantaged people in Wheatley’s communities; and
- City Building (Glasgow)
which is jointly owned by Wheatley and Glasgow City Council and provides repairs and maintenance services.