Have your say on our choices for next year's rent.
We want to hear your views on our proposals for next year’s rent and service charges. We aim to keep these costs affordable for you while still delivering excellent services and improvements to our homes and neighbourhoods.
This booklet gives you an update on what we have achieved by listening to tenants and investing wisely, as well as setting out the choices we have for next year’s rent.
Please take the time to read this information and make sure you have your say on how we invest in communities next year, and on the levels of rent and service charges we set.
The closing date for this consultation is Sunday, 21 January 2018.
Remember, we're always keen to hear your views all year round. Find out how to get in touch with us on our Contact us page.
Guide to consultations
We’re always keen to hear your views on our services and how we can get better. One way we do this is by carrying out consultations.
We are accredited by the Consultation Institute. This means all of our consultations follow the seven principles set out in the Institute’s Consultation Charter.
- Integrity – each consultation has an honest intention, that we will listen to and be influenced by what our tenants tell us
- Visibility – affected tenants and other affected stakeholders are reasonably aware of the consultation
- Accessibility – affected tenants and affected other stakeholders have reasonable access to the consultation. We will use digital means of ensuring access to consultations where appropriate
- Transparency – it is clear when the consultation closes, who is collating the responses and whether responses will be published
- Disclosure – any appropriate information applicable to the consultation is made available
- Fair interpretation – consultation responses will be collated and analysed objectively
- Publication – it is made clear of where and when the consultation report will be available.