Competitions are only open to current Dunedin Canmore customers.
If you’d like to enter the kid’s artwork competition, we recommend you read the following terms and conditions.
1. The promoter is Wheatley Group.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
3. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of the terms and conditions. By entering this competition, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to enter
The closing date for entries is 11.59 am (BST) on Wednesday, 8 September 2021.
Late, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
Please send artwork to the Dunedin Canmore Facebook page by private message. Please include the following details:
- The child’s name, address and age.
- Your name, age and a valid email address.
- An image of the child’s artwork.
- A few words telling us the story behind the art – including but not restricted to what has been drawn, what inspired the drawing and the childs’ favourite part of it.
- The name you are happy to be made public if your child is picked as a winner. First names will be used only.
We are committed to protecting your personal data. For information on how we do this, see our privacy notice.
Entries will be shortlisted and winners chosen by representatives at Dunedin Canmore.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to Wheatley tenants only. One entry per household.
- Competitions are not open to Dunedin Canmore employees
- Entries must be images of artwork by a child under 12, and submissions must be provided to Dunedin Canmore by a parent or guardian over the age of 18.
- Entries will be collected across Wheatley Group and one winner will be selected.
Judging, notification and prizes
All valid entries made before the competition closing date will be judged as follows:
- Shortlisted photos of artwork will be selected by Dunedin Canmore representatives.
- The shortlisted photos will be scored by senior housing staff on the basis of a) originality and creativity b) following the brief of ‘back to school’.
- Winners will be notified by direct message within 7 working days of the competition closing date.
- Winners must confirm acceptance of their prize within 7 days of being notified by Dunedin Canmore and must provide a postal address for the vouchers to be sent to.
- If Dunedin Canmore does not receive confirmation of prize acceptance within 7 days it reserves the right to disqualify the entrant and select another prize-winner.
- The prizes are as stated for each category and are not transferable. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and Dunedin Canmore reserves the right to substitute any prize with a reasonable alternative without giving notice.
- The promoter’s decision in the respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be announced on the Dunedin Canmore Facebook page on Thursday 9 September.
- The prize is a £20 shopping voucher.
Rights and ownership
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them, and entrants must have full copyright for any images they submit.
- Entrants retain the copyright to images submitted.
Data Protection and Privacy
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice due to any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.